Student Wellness Resources
Campus resources for student success
Student Success Advocates are available to share resources and give wellness tips for student success. Visit their website to see a comprehensive list of resources for students, broken down into categories.
Feel free to reach out to our CMES liaison for Student Success Advocates, Jeilani Athman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please know, if you are experiencing a situation with a student that you are not sure how to handle, please refer them to the Student Epicenter (104 FASB). We can connect them with the resources that they need.
Quicklist of Campus resources for students and employees
- University Counseling Center, 426 SSB, 801-581-6826
- Office of the Dean of Students, 270 Union Building, 801-581-7066
- Women's Resource Center, 411 Union Building, 801-581-8030
- Victim-Survivor Advocacy, Center for Student Wellness, 328 SSB, 801-581-7779
- University Neuropsychiatric Institute SafeUT
- More student service can be found at https://studentaffairs.utah.edu/